The 5th EAI International Conference on Arts and Technology, Interactivity & Game Creation
GC of the #ArtsIT2016 Anthony Brooks in new interview "An exciting connection between Arts and IT"
- FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED to February 26, 2016.
- Getting Ready for Arts and Technology, Interactivity & Game Creation 2016
- The international conference ArtsIT is being extended in 2016 to include Interactivity and Game Creation. It will be hosted in Esbjerg, Denmark at Esbjerg campus of Aalborg University in May 2-4, 2016.
• We are happy to inform you about colocated conference 1st EAI International Conference on Design, Learning & Innovation.
• All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries
• Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
• Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies
• Selected papers will be invited to be extended towards publishing in leading international journals with indexing as well as journals listed in the European Union Digital Library. Exact journals will be listed soon.
A Game Jam/Hackathon will be arranged to support the conference. Details to follow.
An interesting industry exhibition will be arranged alongside the event!!!!! Details will follow!
Welcome to ArtsIT, Interactivity and Game Creation 2016. The ArtsIT series of conferences have been created to provide a platform where researchers and practitioners in the arts and humanities, who have a keen interest in contemporary IT developments, meet with individuals working in the fields of computational technologies and IT who, in their turn, profess to strong ties to the fine arts and the design disciplines in their output. With the extended call including Interactivity and Game Creation, the focus is widened to reflect trends in state-of-the art whereby the art of interactivity and game creation is included to encourage cross-fertilisation between these related fields.
Since its inception in 2009, ArtsIT has become a leading scientific forum for the dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of arts, design and technology. At the ArtsIT, Interactivity and Game Creation 2016 conference we anticipate bringing together leading researchers and practitioners from the creative fields, academia and industry to present their innovative work and discuss all aspects and challenges in a stimulating environment. The event aims to foster trans-disciplinary alliances and co-operation between researchers of IT technologies, artists, designers and industry members and to offer content creators novel tools that expand the means of expression of the traditional fields. With the addition of the themes of Interactivity and Game Creation and even wider and richer array of papers is expected. An exhibition space will be available for delegates, industry and students to showcase works.
The conference presents a valuable opportunity for researchers, artists, designers and industry members both to showcase new, cutting-edge ideas and creative output that will help shape the future of art and technology, interactive design, and game creation, as well as to gain insights into novel innovative technologies and trans-disciplinary activities that are making strong impacts across these disciplines.
The organizing committee, arrangers EAI, CREATE-NET, ICST, and Aalborg University look forward to welcoming delegates to Esbjerg, Denmark for the international ArtsIT, Interactivity and Game Creation event.