ArtsIT2020 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of Arts and Technology, Interactivity, and Game Creation.
Tutorial proposal format
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives and motivation
- Timeliness and intended audience
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial
- A description of the previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial
Tutorial proposal submission
The proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, for review direct to Tutorial Chair.
Submission deadline: 11th September 2020
Notification deadline: 11th October 2020
If you have any questions, please contact the Tutorial Chair: Associate Professor Anthony Brooks – firstname.lastname@example.org