ArtsIT 2020 conference is open to host a series of technical panels and invites the submission of proposals emphasizing emerging topics of particular interest to the Art and Technology, Interactivity, and/or Game Creation industry.
Panel proposal format
Each panel proposal (maximum 4 pages) must include:
- Title of the panel
- Names, addresses, and short biographies of the organizers
- A brief description (maximum 1 page) of the issues that the panel will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- Names, affiliations, and short biographies of proposed 3 to 5 panellists (it is highly recommended that the proposed panellists represent both academia and industry)
- Planned format of the panel, such as planned presenters, topics, etc.
- Questions to be addressed to the panellists
Panel proposal submission
The proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file.
Submission deadline: September 11, 2020
Notification deadline: October 11, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact the Panels Chair: Associate Professor Anthony Brooks – firstname.lastname@example.org