Paper and abstracts submission
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select ArtsIT 2013
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers and exhibition or poster abstracts should be in English.
- Papers should be up to 8 pages in length. Exhibition and poster abstracts should be up to 2 pages in length (anyway you may include any additional attachments for a thorough evaluation of the contribution).
- For the call of papers only: previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.