[March 16th 2013] IMPORTANT: the event is free-of-charge, but the available seats are terminated
List of Accepted Projects published
Download available: Accepted Projects
- Interactive art installations, augmented performances and other forms of ICT augmented works
- Technical demonstrations of prototype technologies of advanced entertainment technology
- Audio, Visual and other sensory forms of digital interaction
All the submitted contributions will undergo a selection process driven by a specific committee separated from the Program Committee of the conference. Accepted works will be presented within a specific event (exhibition session). The exhibition session is free of charge.
Selected works will appear in the International Journal of Arts and Technology (Inderscience).
Submit your abstract here.
Confirmed members (other members are pending):
- Prof. Antonio Camurri. Associate Professor at DIST, University of Genova, Italy. Research interests: multimodal intelligent interfaces; interactive systems; sound and music computing; kansei information processing and computational models of non verbal expressive and social signals; interactive multimodal systems for theatre, music, dance, museums; interactive multimodal systems for therapy, rehabilitation, independent living. Founder and scientific director of the InfoMus Lab. Coordinator and local project manager of EU (IST 5FP, 6 FP, ICT 7FP, CRAFT, Culture 2007) and industry projects. Owner of patents on software systems. Author of more than 180 international scientific publications.
- Prof. Giorgio De Michelis (Full Professor in Informatics at University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy)
- Orash Rahnema
- Daniela Di Maro. Daniela Di Maro lives and works in Naples and Milan. Graduate in Visual Arts and Performing Arts at the Academy of Fine Arts in Naples, she has participated in workshops and seminars in Italy and abroad; moreoer she has participated in many exhibitions throughout the country, in public and private spaces. Her research investigates the relationships between the processes of life, its natural systems and the opportunities inherent in the technological progress.
- Prof. Elisa Guzzo (dance critic & artistical director of the M.A.S. dance school). Elisa Guzzo Vaccarino, after a degree in Philosophy and Arts, started a career as a cultural journalist and critic for the daily newspaper QN (Il Giorno, La Nazione, Il Resto del Carlino), and a contributor to Ballett International/Tanz Aktuell, Balletto Oggi /Ballet 2000, Il Giornale della Musica, The Classic Voice. Has been teaching History and Aestethic of Dance at Scuola di Ballo della Scala of Milano and lecturer/visiting professor at italian and foreign Universities. Trained in modern dance, she served as artistic director of dance contemporary section of MAS (Music, Arts, Show school) in Milano. Author of many books (Pina Bausch, teatro dell'esperienza, danza della vita/Pina Bausch, parlez-moi d'amour; un colloque (Costa & Nolan/L'Arche),Maurice Béjart, l'ossessione della danza (Costa & Nolan), Jiri Kylian (L’Epos) Danze plurali (Ephemeria) on multicultural and globalized dance, Tango (L’Epos), has been curator of the exhibition La Danza delle Avanguardie (Skira, 2006) at MART, Museo d'Arte Moderna di Trento e Rovereto. Has been artistic consultant for Biennale Danza di Venezia, curator end editor for dance and ballet programs on various tv cultural channels, currently Rai 5, and a dance voice on Radio Tre Rai.
- Maestro Matteo Levaggi (choreographer at the Lavanderia a Vapore dance centre, Tourin, Italy)
- Anna Maria Monteverdi. Anna Maria Monteverdi is a digital performance specialist, and teacher of Digital Video at the Academy of Fine Arts of Brera (Milan, Italy) e Performing Arts at the Accademy of Fine Arts (Tourin, Italy). She edited several books and essays about the interaction of new media and the theater (Nuovi media nuovo teatro, FrancoAngeli; Il teatro di Robert Lepage, BFS). She worked as location manager and production manager for multimedia projects. He founded in 2001 with Oliviero Ponte di Pino the webmag ateatro.it.
- Paolo Rosa (visual artist, co-founder of the Studio Azzurro artistical group)
You may also download the call for exhibition