Creative Showcase & Interactive Art (CSIA)
The Creative Showcase and Interactive Art section is open to a large variety of submissions including, but not limited to:
- Technical demonstrations of prototype technologies of advanced entertainment technology
- All varieties of video and computer games
- Interactive art, drama, fiction and other narrative forms
- Web and mobile-based computer entertainment
- Audio, visual and other sensory forms of digital interaction
Submission deadline: 1 October 2011
Accepted works will be demonstrated to conference attendees during the Creative Showcase and Interactive Art session. Accepted Creative Showcase & Interactive Art abstracts will appear in the International Journal of Arts and Technology (Inderscience).
By default, one table, two chairs, and one poster board with enough space left for one A0-sized poster in portrait orientation, 220-230V 60Hz power, and Internet connectivity are available. Participants are expected to bring the necessary equipment to the conference site with them. Demonstrations will be presented during the conference.
- Submissions should be in English.
- A 2 page extended abstract should detail submissions to this track.
- The extended abstract must be submitted as PDF documents. The submission should include all information necessary for a thorough evaluation of your contribution.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Submit your abstract here.